Student Employee Business Development (m/f/x)
What we offer
- The chance to play an active part in planning a sustainably designed environment
- Challenging assignments in an office with a team-based, interdisciplinary structure
- An office in an attractive location with excellent public transport links
- Various sporting activities
- Supporting the acquisition of national and international projects for our globally active office
- Preparation and management of documents
- Cooperation in worldwide application procedures
- Preparation of presentations
- You’ll have successfully completed architectural, civil engineering, real estate management or project management studies or a comparable study
- You‘re interested in engineering, design and sustainability
- You‘re familiar with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- You ideally have knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign)
- You have a very good command of German and English
- Your way of working is characterised by initiative and commitment
- You have strong communication skills and the ability to work in a team
We look forward to receiving your application along with your preferred starting date.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Werner Sobek AG
Larissa Bauer, Personal/HR
Your application at Werner Sobek AG
Your application should contain the following: covering letter, CV, certificates, and (where applicable) portfolio. You may upload these documents either compiled in one file (preferred method) or as separate files.