What we offer
- The chance to play an active part in planning a sustainably designed environment
- Challenging assignments in an office with a team-based, interdisciplinary structure
- A permanent contract with long-term future prospects
- Opportunities for personal development and advancement within a global network
- Climate-friendly transport incentives (e.g. company bicycles)
- An office in an attractive location with excellent public transport links
- Contribution to the pension plan and several annual team events
- Processing of challenging international projects in structural engineering and bridge construction
- Creating 3D models, drawings, formwork and reinforcement plans as well as structural drawings in steel and timber construction including parts lists and mass extracts
- Managing plans and project documentation
- You’ll have successfully completed your education as a civil engineer (majoring in structural engineering)
- You’re a team player who may or may not have professional experience
- You have strong powers of spatial visualization
- You’re ideally familiar with AutoCAD and Nemetschek Allplan
- BIM knowledge (Revit) is an advantage
- You have a very good command of German and English
- You’re ready to take on responsibility and play an active role
We look forward to receiving your application along with an indication of your salary expectations and your preferred starting date.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Werner Sobek AG
Larissa Bauer, Personal/HR
Your application at Werner Sobek AG
Your application should contain the following: covering letter, CV, certificates, and (where applicable) portfolio. You may upload these documents either compiled in one file (preferred method) or as separate files.