Structural Engineer for Bridge Structures (m/f/x)
What we offer
- The chance to play an active part in planning a sustainably designed environment
- Challenging assignments in an office with a team-based, interdisciplinary structure
- A permanent contract with long-term future prospects
- Opportunities for personal development and advancement within a global network
- Climate-friendly transport incentives (e.g. company bicycles)
- An office in an attractive location with excellent public transport links
- Contribution to the pension plan, sporting activities and several annual team events
- Object and structural planning of engineering structures in all work phases
- Holistic handling of exciting projects with experienced engineers and architects
- Project management with BIM methodology
- Development of sustainable constructions for engineering structures
- You’ll have successfully completed your education as a civil engineer (majoring in structural engineering)
- You’re a team player who may or may not have professional experience
- You’re familiar with finite elements and CAD software
- You have a very good command of German and English
- You’re ready to take on responsibility and play an active role
We look forward to receiving your application along with an indication of your salary expectations and your preferred starting date.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Werner Sobek AG
Larissa Bauer, Personal/HR
Your application at Werner Sobek AG
Your application should contain the following: covering letter, CV, certificates, and (where applicable) portfolio. You may upload these documents either compiled in one file (preferred method) or as separate files.