What we offer
- The chance to play an active part in planning a sustainably designed environment
- Challenging assignments in an office with a team-based, interdisciplinary structure
- A permanent contract with long-term future prospects
- Opportunities for personal development and advancement within a global network
- Climate-friendly transport incentives (e.g. company bicycles)
- An office in an attractive location with excellent public transport links
- Contribution to the pension plan, sporting activities and several annual team events
- Planning of innovative building envelopes
- Facade-technical implementation of architectural and utilization-dependent specifications, taking engineering and building physics constraints into account
- Project management in facade planning, from the first draft to execution
- You‘ll have successfully completed your education in metal construction, civil engineering or architecture
- You ideally have several years of professional experience
- You‘re experienced in supporting designers, in dealing with architects and customers, and in developing detailed solutions
- You have a very good command of German and English
- You’re ready to take on responsibility and play an active role
We look forward to receiving your application along with an indication of your salary expectations and your preferred starting date.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Werner Sobek AG
Larissa Bauer, Personal/HR
Your application at Werner Sobek AG
Your application should contain the following: covering letter, CV, certificates, and (where applicable) portfolio. You may upload these documents either compiled in one file (preferred method) or as separate files.