What we offer
- The chance to play an active part in planning a sustainably designed environment
- Challenging assignments in an office with a team-based, interdisciplinary structure
- A permanent contract with long-term future prospects
- Opportunities for personal development and advancement within a global network
- Climate-friendly transport incentives (e.g. company bicycles and travel tickets)
- An office in an attractive location with excellent public transport links
- Contribution to the pension plan, sporting activities and several annual team events
- Planning services in special civil engineering and geotechnical consulting
- Structural design for excavation shoring and retaining walls
- Project planning incl. tendering, contracting and construction supervision
- Communicating with clients and other specialist planners
- You’ll have successfully completed your education in the field of civil engineering or engineering geology
- You’re a team player with professional experience in geotechnical planning
- You’re familiar with VOB and HOAI
- You have a conscientious and careful way of working
- You have a very good command of German and English
- You’re ready to take on responsibility and play an active role
We look forward to receiving your application along with an indication of your salary expectations and your preferred starting date.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Werner Sobek AG
Larissa Bauer, Personal/HR
Your application at Werner Sobek AG
Your application should contain the following: covering letter, CV, certificates, and (where applicable) portfolio. You may upload these documents either compiled in one file (preferred method) or as separate files.